Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How time goes by so fast!

Well Again it has been a long time since I have blogged..

Some new things going on:
I GOT A NEW JOB! My other job ended the last day in February, I was home a week and decided I cannot be a stay at home mom.. Maybe if we had lots of money for me to spend all day and bring the kids to fun places , I would enjoy being home.. But anyway I got a call from a headhunter and decided I better not burn any bridges just in case nothing is out there when I really need a job...So I went for it.. The only thing about working is I feel I am out of touch with everyone.. I am super busy and just feel like I have no time to keep in touch with people.. Sorry people..

I am looking through my computer and just seeing old pictures of the kids.. It is amazing how time goes by so fast..

Here Elaina is almost Two.. She was such a cute baby!
Here is Kaden! My Chubby Little baby!

Where has the time gone.. Okay well I need to Down Load some pictures from Easter weekend.. Hopefully I will Blog more.. I just need more time in the day.. And hopefully once Frank is out of school. I wont feel like a single mom and I will have more time to do this kind of stuff..

2 comments:

Shawna said...

same reason I was not good at being a full time stay home mom! Maybe our husbands need to make more $$ so we can spend it running the streets all day with our kids! :0) The kids have grown so much, but look EXACTLY the same!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Hope it goes well and you enjoy it!