Kaden was very excited to be all around those girls!
My Little Ham saying Cheese on his Birthday!!
Here is Elaina's Birthday we had about 20 kids... I think they all had fun on this giant water slide.. Thanks Blake and Tessa.. Again it was a hit...
Elaina's First day of school !! We went to Meet the teacher night and tonight was Open house.. We learned something new while we were at the open house I am sure people thought I was nuts as I was walking through the school lecturing Elaina.. She Cut her hair today at school .. Frank did not notice but she never had bangs and today she did on one side of her head... Seven! Come on she should not be cutting her hair.. I have always said only Hair Stylist can cut your hair Blah Blah Blah.. Well Today at school her and her little Friend went to the bathroom and cut their hair.. :( Thank Goodness it will grow back and it is not that , that bad!
5 comments:
OMG! She gave herself bangs!! I wish I could have seen that conversation. Oh and I love Kaden's smile, he is so funny.
I can't believe Elaina cut her hair...
Well, the kids look good though. Wish I could be there.
all the kids look happy.elainas hair looks OK .frank looks like a pro golfer.love you all dad.keep up the blogging we love it hugs and kisses to the kids and god bless and keep you all in his love and care love always mom
I can't believe she cut her hair! that is too darn funny! Keep up the blogging, love hearing about you guys! Of all the things about Utah, we miss you the most!
Post a Comment