Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our First Blog

Okay! So I am going to give blogging a chance just to keep everyone updated about whats going on in our lives here in Utah... We just celebrated Kadens Second birthday on August 3rd (and our 6th Wedding Anniversary) and Elaina's Seventh birthday on August 19th.. Man they are growing so quick.. I will have to post pictures of both birthdays... Anyway as we were celebrating Elaina's Birthday I came to realize that we have always celebrated Elaina's Birthday in a different house in her short 7 years.. Gosh! I hope we are done moving...


You can see from the picture Below the beautiful mountains of Utah... We live in the valley (I like to call it a lake bottom)...











Frank is really enjoying Utah! He does his Snowboarding in the winter and hiking, camping and mountain biking in the summer.. Me I don't enjoy the camping so much.. I went once and that was enough for me.. Same with the Mountains I went Skiing once this winter but hope to go more often this winter..

Okay so I think this is good for now and I will post another day!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Cool blog! Now you're only problem will be keeping it up to date! haha Glad you guys are doing good! The kids are growing up fast! Take care!

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY!! Now we can keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Cool idea.