Kaden had his Two year check up yesterday.. Yes! I know I am a month late but I always forget to make the appointment and then it is a month wait for anyone to see him.. Kaden is 34 inches tall, he weighs 25 lbs, and his head is 46.6 cm.. He was so cooperative when the Doctor came in and looked him over.. We don't have to go back till next year!! YAY!! No shots for a year... My baby is becoming a big boy!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Kaden's Two Year Check Up!!
Kaden had his Two year check up yesterday.. Yes! I know I am a month late but I always forget to make the appointment and then it is a month wait for anyone to see him.. Kaden is 34 inches tall, he weighs 25 lbs, and his head is 46.6 cm.. He was so cooperative when the Doctor came in and looked him over.. We don't have to go back till next year!! YAY!! No shots for a year... My baby is becoming a big boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is adorable. I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment