
So we decided to go for a hike this Saturday to a place called Stewart Falls.. You can see from the picture above it is a beautiful place.. It is a 2 mile hike to get to the falls and 2 miles back, 4 miles round trip up and down hills and Elaina was great!!!

Here Elaina is with her camel back on.. What a little professional! Frank Has Kaden on his back.. I don't how he does it.. I can hardly carry Kaden for 15 min never mind 4 hours... Yes, it took us 4 hours to go there and back..


Even Nana decided to go.. She did great! This was her first time hiking in the Utah Mountains..

It was so peaceful and you can see where the animals walk through the woods.. I did geta little scared that we might see something.. Frank said the Animals know when we are around and would stay away, but it was still a little scary... I swear Mary (Nana) and I heard something ...
Thanks for the fun day Frank!

Here Elaina is with her camel back on.. What a little professional! Frank Has Kaden on his back.. I don't how he does it.. I can hardly carry Kaden for 15 min never mind 4 hours... Yes, it took us 4 hours to go there and back..


Even Nana decided to go.. She did great! This was her first time hiking in the Utah Mountains..
It was so peaceful and you can see where the animals walk through the woods.. I did geta little scared that we might see something.. Frank said the Animals know when we are around and would stay away, but it was still a little scary... I swear Mary (Nana) and I heard something ...
Thanks for the fun day Frank!
2 comments:
That looks like a beautiful and amazing hike. Tessa and I were wondering where that is (not that we can hike it now only having 20 some odd days before the baby comes) we would like to try it next year!!!
Looks beautiful!
I wish I could bring one of the dogs and go there. I bet they'd love it.
Post a Comment